Saturday 21 March 2015

Arc Academy's graduation ceremony 修了式

Today is our fourth time attending the graduation ceremony of Arc Academy. 
The graduation ceremonies are held 4 times a year. The school offers short term ( from few days ~ few weeks ) and long term ( 3months ~2years) courses . I wouldn't say it is a big and well managed school but I did learn a lot from the school. 

Basically , we only go to school for 3 hours a day. It is kind of relax compares to other language schools yet I think 3 hours are enough for me. I don't think I am able to concentrate in the class for long hours lesson though =D

The school fees have been increased from 170,000 yen to 180,000 yen for 3 months's lessons this year . People who wants to study Japanese in Japan , you may take this as a reference. Please take note that this is a Language school, not a university or college. 

Now let's get back to the ceremony's topic ! 
Here are some pictures taken at the ceremony !

 Emcee of the day ! Isabella chan & Yeau san ! So proud of you two =)
 
Kino Sensei, Okumura Sensei & Ooei sensei


 Asada sensei 


 Richard san ! Great speech presented by our classmate!


 アホウ たち 笑


 Joel san 何やってんの



 Emcee of the day !





 US =)


 Candy ,Soda & Popcorn ?

 親友かな~



4B組のみんな

 この写真のエマちゃん可愛すぎる~!





Ramen as lunch for that day ! 


We went to Izakaya and Karaoke after that ! A day well spent with the teachers and lovely classmates !

5 comments:

  1. Hi~
    may I knw is that we can select the course duration that want ourselves?
    any requirement need ? (must knw basic Japanese Language only can go to there?)
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eaine,

      The school offers short term and long term courses. You decide by your own. The school fee depends on how long are you going to study here . You don't have to know any Japanese to study here but I would suggest you to study some Japanese before coming to Japan.

      In my case, I have studied for one month ( 4 hours every weekday) before coming to Japan.
      I think it will be quite difficult for you to live in Japan without knowing any Japanese.

      I hope my comment helps.

      Delete
  2. Thanks!
    btw, interesting blog~ XD
    hope to see more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine,

      You are always welcome to comment !
      Thanks !

      Have a nice day !

      Delete
  3. Hi hi~ I've stumbled onto your blog & it is indeed an interesting blog :)!
    & I'm from Malaysia too! Actually I have plan to continue my Japanese study in one of the language school in Japan. I tried searching for them & found out there are tons of them out there, & for that, I find it hard to decide which one to go for.
    Arc Academy is one of my top choices, & I've seen their advertisement all over places.
    I'll really appreciate if u could share with me the reason why u've chosen Arc Academy over other schools. >.<
    I'm aiming for the long term course & wish to study in Tokyo.
    Thanks in advance!

    Dory

    ReplyDelete